Marx-Engels | Lenin | Stalin | Home Page
Soviet Archives - Collection of Government Documents on Workers
From the Collection of enactment and decrees of the government for 1921, Administration of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSRDownload PDF this collection
the procedure for enrollment in the natural social security fund of property confiscated by court and in the administrative procedure, as well as ownerless and escheat property. (Instruction). ( S. U. 53‐320 ).
Article number 320.
Decree of the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars.
The Council of Peopleʹs Commissars decides:
1. Subject to unconditional transfer to the exclusive disposal of the social security authorities, in accordance with the decree of the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars of May 14, 1921, on improving the organization of social security for workers, peasants and families of the Red Army ( Sobr. 1921, No. 48, art. 236 ) and the Resolution of the Utilization Commission of June 18, 1921, from the confiscated by the court and in the administrative procedure, as well as ownerless and escheat property, the items specified in the Resolution of the Utilization Commission of June 18, 1921.
2. All Central and local Soviet bodies and institutions, such as: the military, the Emergency Commission, food authorities, barrage posts, police, courts, land authorities, medical and other escheat and ownerless property, are obliged to immediately inform the appropriate Department of Social Security of the provincial or county of the exact list of items with an indication of the quantity for registration.
3. Officials who evade registration, in accordance with paragraph 2, and spend items specified by the Resolution of the Commission for the Use of June 18, 1921 without the permission of the relevant social security authorities and not for the needs of social security are subject to legal liability as for embezzlement of the national property.
4. All institutions that are the custodians of the items specified in clause 1 are obliged to hand them over to the warehouses of the Provincial Unions or District Unions of Consumer Societies at the direction of the social security authorities and at the first request of the latter.
5. The transfer and acceptance must be carried out by commissions consisting of representatives of: the agency that hands over the property, the social security authorities, the Workers ʹand Peasantsʹ Inspectorate and the Manager of the warehouse to which this property is transferred.
6. The Social Security Bodies are given the right to carry out, through their authorized persons, in the presence of a representative of the Workers ʹand Peasantsʹ Inspection, inspection of all warehouses, books and other records of all institutions, enterprises and farms in order to establish whether they have the items specified in paragraph 1, and if it is discovered that they are concealed from the accounting or spending them without the permission of the Department of Social Security, bring the perpetrators to justice in accordance with paragraph 3.
Chairman of the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars V. Ulyanov (Lenin).
N. Gorbunov, Administrator of the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars .
Secretary L. Fotieva .
July 14, 1921.