Marx-Engels | Lenin | Stalin | Home Page
Soviet Archives - Collection of Government Documents on Workers
From the Collection of enactment and decrees of the government for 1921, Administration of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSRDownload PDF this collection
According to the report of the Peopleʹs Commissariat of Finance. ( Izv. No. 228, S. U. 72‐593 )
Article No. 593.
After hearing the report of the Peopleʹs Commissar of Finance on specific financial measures, the commission decided.
1. To approve, with the amendments to the commission, the submitted draft decree on the procedure for drawing up financial estimates of income and expenses for 1922 and on the procedure for opening temporary loans pending approval of the estimate.
2. To approve, as amended by the commission, the submitted draft resolution of the All‐Russian Central Executive Committee on measures to streamline the financial economy.
3. Standing on the eye of the state‐banking monopoly, approve the decree of the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars dated October 4 on the formation of the State Bank as part of the Peopleʹs Commissariat of Finance and instruct the Peopleʹs Commissariat of Finance not later than November 15 to open the actions of the central and local authorities of the State Bank only in Moscow, but also in the main cities of the Soviet Federation.
4. To approve the draft regulation on the State Bank with amendments and changes by the commission and instruct the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars to establish the final version of the regulation within a week.
5. To propose to the Council of Peopleʹs Commissars as soon as possible to develop a draft of local taxes, as well as targeted taxation.
6. To instruct the All‐Russian Central Council of Trade Unions to take measures to ensure that the trade unions, when setting monetary tariff rates, do not allow inconsistency in their size in different localities and different departments, and that, when determining the rates, the state of the funds of the national treasury must be taken into account. her solvency.
7. Instruct the All‐Russian Central Executive Committee with the final editing of the resolutions specified in paragraphs 1, 2, 4 of this resolution.
Chairman of the All‐Russian Central Executive Committee M. Kalinin .
Secretary of the All‐Russian Central Executive Committee A. Yenukidze .
Published in No. 228 Izvestia of the All‐Russian Central Executive
Committee of Soviets dated October 12, 1921.