Marx-Engels | Lenin | Stalin | Home Page
LEAFLETS during Russian Revolution
A collection of Leaflets 1905 - 1917
partly from “The Voice of the Great Revolution” (in Russian) the book consists of leaflets published by the Bolshevik Party from
February 1917 to November 1920
We will send real representatives of the working people to the
Three months after the revolutionary people of the capital crushed the old regime, they are now called upon to replace the “city fathers”, the Old Duma members, who have perched on the city's public pie.
With universal and equal suffrage, the vote of every laundress, cook, dishwasher is equal to the vote of any moneybag or professor. Now, not only homeowners and tenants of wealthy apartments, but also residents of the corner and barracks can determine the composition and direction of our municipal economy with their own voices.
Now it is especially important to send real representatives of the working masses to city and district dumas.
Voting takes place according to lists. Citizens and citizens! Vote for the list of the Russian Social Democratic Labor Party (Bolsheviks). Our representatives in regional councils will defend and seek:
1. Conducting the entire urban and state economy in accordance with the interests of the poor.
2. Replacement of the police by the national militia.
3. Election of all officials and officials by the people.
4. Eliminate housing needs by providing the needy population with empty mansions and palaces and more equitable distribution of large apartments.
5. Universal compulsory free education and free supply of students with teaching aids, clothing, footwear and food.
6. Purchase and distribution of all essential products at cost.
All this is fully possible only with the transfer of full power into the hands of the workers and the poorest peasants.
Not a single vote for the lists of "People's Freedom" - c.-d.
Not a single vote for the lists of the bloc of Narodniks and Mensheviks — these imaginary socialists.
All votes for the combined lists of Bolshevik Social Democrats and all internationalists!
Central Committee of the RSDLP